John 8:36 - So if the Son makes you free, you will be truly free.

Galatians 5:1 - We have freedom now, because Christ made us free. So stand strong. Do not change and go back into the slavery of the law.


This is my journey.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Can't Make A Sound

It's needing a shoulder to cry on, but nobody to listen. An ear to speak to, but nobody to tell.
It's when you want to speak, want to shout, want to cry, but you can't make a sound.
Can't make a sound.

Took me out of your life
Took me out of your life
No longer in mine
And I cry

And the tears are fallin' down
Tears fallin' down
Tears in my hands
And I can't make a sound

It's needing you to talk to, the only one who'd understand. The one I need, only one for me.
It's dreaming of your arms holding me, but waking up alone. Painful and heartbroken, but I,
Can't make a sound.

Took me out of your life
Took me out of your life
No longer in mine
And I cry

And the tears are fallin' down
Tears fallin' down
Tears in my hands
And I can't make a sound

And the pain, the pain is overtaking me
When I think I won't see you again
Never again
Cut out of my life in a new way every day
The hole's getting bigger and you're not there
Never again

Took me out of your life
Took me out of your life
No longer in mine
And I cry

And the tears are fallin' down
Tears fallin' down
Tears in my hands
And I can't make a sound

Can't make a sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment