John 8:36 - So if the Son makes you free, you will be truly free.

Galatians 5:1 - We have freedom now, because Christ made us free. So stand strong. Do not change and go back into the slavery of the law.


This is my journey.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Hair!

So... I decided to bleach my hair! Well, part of it. I was just getting bored with the solid brown, but I did NOT want to cut it, because I absolutely love the length. So I decided to do some bleach, and get some fabulous contrast. So here are some pictures!
 
Up in braids. I love this!



Up in a "Katniss braid", except a french braid rather than dutch.

Black and white.

I looooove it! :D And I have been keeping a very close watch on the moisture levels, making sure the bleached part doesn't get too dry. It's been pretty awesome so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment