John 8:36 - So if the Son makes you free, you will be truly free.

Galatians 5:1 - We have freedom now, because Christ made us free. So stand strong. Do not change and go back into the slavery of the law.


This is my journey.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Uncontrollable

I hate not having control. I hate having to sit back and watch others make decisions and live destructively, and there is nothing I can do about it.

I hate the feeling of helplessness, of desperately wanting to make the situation right again, but there is nothing... nothing that can be done.

I hate watching the impending reaping of wrong decisions, waiting for the blow that will take the situation beyond anyone's control.

I hate seeing those I love be hurt, especially the ones too young and innocent to do anything. They have no voice. I have no voice.

It's situations like this when I'm reminded how necessary, how needed prayer is. There is nothing I CAN do, but pray.

Lord, help me to be strong in prayer, when there is nothing else I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment