John 8:36 - So if the Son makes you free, you will be truly free.

Galatians 5:1 - We have freedom now, because Christ made us free. So stand strong. Do not change and go back into the slavery of the law.


This is my journey.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tell Me

Tell me, tell me
I whisper to the sun
Tell me your secrets
Of happiness, of fun



Give me your heart
Your love for the day
Show me how to love
How to care, a way

Whisper your sweetness
Into my heart
Show me your dreams
Make me a part

Tell me, tell me
Again I cry
Give me your wings
Help me to fly

I fall so fast
Down to the ground
Crazy, as I
Keep spinning around

Hope of tomorrow
Ever before
Perhaps I will be
All I dream and more

Tell me, tell me
Once more I plead
How to grow happiness
Where is the seed?

Is it afar
A journey apart?
Or is it within
Deep in my heart?

Perhaps you shall find it
The sun whispers back
If only you'll search for
The strength that you lack

No comments:

Post a Comment