John 8:36 - So if the Son makes you free, you will be truly free.

Galatians 5:1 - We have freedom now, because Christ made us free. So stand strong. Do not change and go back into the slavery of the law.


This is my journey.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Morning Glory

So, I thought I'd take a break from all the talk and just post some photos. :-) These are some pictures I took the other day of some morning glories and leaves. :-D

A black and white shot of one of the flowers, open to the sunlight.

Another one, in full color. They are usually white with the palest shade of pink or blue on the sheen.

Hiding in the shadows

Almost every single morning glory flower has at least one ant or other small bug collecting nectar from the inside.

A small haven in the backyard. The old woodpile and morning glory plants decorating the fence.

I love me some macro photography! :-D

More leaves, in black and white.


So there's my little selection for today :-D What is YOUR favorite subject to photograph?

No comments:

Post a Comment