John 8:36 - So if the Son makes you free, you will be truly free.

Galatians 5:1 - We have freedom now, because Christ made us free. So stand strong. Do not change and go back into the slavery of the law.


This is my journey.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

What If

I'm kind of afraid.

In 1 week my nephew starts kindergarten.

That means I'm out of a job.

My sister wants to become a personal consultant, and I want to sell my art. A marriage of the two talents will hopefully turn into something beneficial to us both.

But before that... Before I am a household name and make $100,000 per painting... (Ok, I'd settle for like $300, but I'm dreaming big, ok?) I'm really not sure what to do.

I need some sort of filler job before my art actually becomes lucrative enough to support me all on its own.

What if...

What if there aren't any jobs?

What if I can't GET a job?

I worry sometimes.

I don't really need much at this point to support myself. I still live with my parents, so food and shelter is paid for. All I really need is to pay for my phone and the 2 kids I sponsor.

But will I be able to? Most of the time I am pretty optimistic... it will all work out, I am sure.

Yet that little nagging thought in the back of my mind won't let go...

What if?

1 comment:

  1. I have the same fears over whether or not I will find a job when I graduate from college. Silly of me to worry over something that is 1 1/2 to 2 years away, but I do. I'm sure something will open up for you. At least your expenses are really low. :)

    ReplyDelete