John 8:36 - So if the Son makes you free, you will be truly free.

Galatians 5:1 - We have freedom now, because Christ made us free. So stand strong. Do not change and go back into the slavery of the law.


This is my journey.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

To Write

So.

I have a new book idea (yay!). I can't work on it yet as I am currently editing my novel "Enchanted Rose" for self-publication this December.

I can't really say much about it, other than I can't say much and it has a lot to do with what has been going through my head lately; regarding authoritarian/abusive families.

I suppose it will be sort of a way to get my thoughts down on paper, what I can't find any other way to really say. Not that it will be "preachy", but more my perspective on that mindset (which is NOT pretty, to say the least :-P).

It's hard sometimes to write down what I am thinking, to really put down all of my thoughts. In a book, however, through the eyes of a character, it becomes much easier. Somehow the character becomes my voice, even if I don't agree with what they say or think.

My fingers are already itching to start typing this new book out, though I haven't even worked out all the details I will need. I love the potential of a new idea.

In other news, I'm starting my costume for Halloween/Harvest Festival soon. :-D Also, 5am is VERY early. :-P

Alas, my writing demands it, and that demand I cannot refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment